KING 5 Television
333 Dexter Ave. N
Seattle, WA 98109
Use the form on this page to get specific contact information for the people or department you're trying to reach. To help us report your stories more quickly, please include a name and telephone number where you can be reached. We will keep both confidential.
- Investigators - Our viewers continue to be our most important sources on stories. Your tips can make a difference. If you have a story about fraud, government waste, rip-offs, environmental dangers or anything else the KING 5 Investigators should look into, you can contact us by e-mail or phone. Please be sure to leave a name and telephone number or e-mail address so we can contact you. ALL tips are confidential. Submit using the form above or call (888) 557-8679.
- KING Advertising - advertise your business on-air and digital
- Closed Captioning
- NBC Programming - Try this page first for contacting NBC regarding their programming.
- Emcee Requests - Please understand that we receive many requests and are unable to fulfill them all. You improve your chances if you return your request at least 6 to 8 weeks in advance of your event.
Note: We do not provide speakers for events. Requests and further questions may be sent in the form above.
- Evening Magazine - Got a comment about our show? Contact us in the form above or call our Evening Magazine viewer comment line at 206-448-3505 and share your thoughts! Feel free to comment on a story or anything you've seen on our show, but keep in mind your comment needs to be airable on television or any other media or other form of communication! By leaving your voice message, you are consenting to the broadcast of your message on KING TV's Evening Magazine or distribution via any other media we may pick. You also agree that KING TV may edit, revise, or otherwise change your message or may put it together with other information, messages or images.
- Gardening with Ciscoe - Got a problem? Or are you just curious about something around the garden? Submit your gardening dilemma for consideration for a "Gardening with Ciscoe" segment in the form above.
- KING5.com - For questions about how to use the site, please first consult our FAQ page. If you have a news tip, or a question or concern about something you saw in a newscast, please use the form above.
If you're experiencing a display problem with the site, help us more quickly diagnose the issue by providing the browser type and version you're using (i.e., Internet Explorer 8.0, Safari 3.0, Firefox 4.0, etc.) and whether you're using a PC or a Mac.
If you're unable to find a story that was on the news, please try our search box or the relevant section. If you still cannot find it, provide as many details as possible in the form about what you're seeking. Someone will get back to you as quickly as possible during regular weekday business hours.
- Northwest Backroads - Got any ideas for stories? What are your favorite places, interesting spots, great hikes? Do you have funny travel stories? Submit them in the form above.
- DVD or Tape copies of KING 5 news video - If you'd like a tape or DVD copy of KING 5 newscast video, please contact Universal Information Service at (800) 408-3178.
There is a fee for this service.
Note also that all of our video posted on KING5.com can be embedded on your site, or linked to using the "share" button on the video player. For further questions, use the form above.
- Weather Minds - Due to the high volume of e-mails for Weather Minds, we will not be able to respond individually to your question.
Top | Home | Weather | Local | Nation Now | Traffic | Sports | Features | About | Photos | Video
TV Listings | Terms of Service | Privacy Notice | Advertise